Life’s 20/80☮️

The 20/80 rule in business also applies to personal life.

Whether a life goal can be achieved, 20% is on our efforts, 80% is determined by our mentality.

The impact of one thing on human life, 20% of which can be seen immediately; the other 80% can only gradually appear in the subsequent life.

Therefore, patience, endurance, perseverance, and resilience are necessary. Success and amazement always come along with long-time practice.

As long as the direction is correct, the intention is to follow the trend, wait in stillness to observe things change.

Good morning, dear friends! 💧💧💧🌷🍃☕

#inspiration#motivation#ancientwisdom#emotionalintelligence#transform#perspective#dailycreativity#courage

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/helenqiuhong_inspiration-motivation-ancientwisdom-activity-6684774893072056320-JJpd

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: